Helping empower women with the Word to know their worth and remain firm in their belief concerning the promises of God so that by faith they live victoriously in Him.
To see women empowered (knowing her authority, becoming stronger and more confident) by the power of the Word of God. To know her worth as a daughter of the King and to equip her with the Word of God so that, by faith concerning the promises of God, she:
-Boldly stands up and stands out, setting herself apart from the world, while she represents her Heavenly Father (Deuteronomy 28:1)
- Receives good health and fruitfulness (Deuteronomy 28:4)
- Sees victory in any and every trial that comes her way (Deuteronomy 28:7)
- Harvests abundance in all that she puts her hands to (Deuteronomy 28:8)
- Receives favor with God (Deuteronomy 28:9)
- Is prosperous in all of her hearts desires that rightly align with the Word of God and His promises to her (Deuteronomy 28:11)